Terms and Conditions
All work carried out by Go M.A.D. Ltd, trading as Go M.A.D. Thinking (“Go M.A.D.”) or any of its employees and authorised deliverers for a client ("the Client") will be subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise expressly agreed between Go M.A.D. and the Client in writing.
The following terms shall have the following meanings:
- 2.1 "Agreement": the agreement between the parties for the provision of the Services.
- 2.2 "Payments": the sums due to Go M.A.D. in payment for providing the Services under the Agreement.
- 2.3 "Services": the services agreed to be provided to the Client by Go M.A.D.
- 2.4 "Term": the period of the Agreement during which Go M.A.D. shall provide the Services.
- 2.5 “Online Programmes”: collectively the online learning programmes delivered digitally by Go M.A.D. Thinking
All payments will be charged to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase at the point of purchase and prior to the client commencing the Online Programme
All fees payable are exclusive of VAT.
- 4.1 The Client may, by notice in writing, cancel the Agreement prior to commencing the Online Programme and be due a full refund.
- 4.2 In the event the Client cancels an Online Programme after commencing the Service, they must submit their request in writing. Go MAD will endeavour to offer a partial refund, reflective to the proportion of the Online Programme completed.
- 4.3 Transfer of user is permitted, by request in writing, prior to the commencement of the Online Programme only.
- 5.1 If, due to circumstances beyond Go M.A.D.’s control, it has to make any change in the arrangements relating to the provision of the Services it shall notify the Client immediately. Go M.A.D. shall endeavour to keep such changes to a minimum and shall seek to offer the Client arrangements as close to the original as is reasonably possible in the circumstances.
To use the services provided, the Client will be required to register their details and create an account with a third-party provider, Learnworlds.
7. PERSONAL DATA
- 7.1 Data supplied by the Client to Go M.A.D. will solely be held and/or processed in the manner agreed and only for the purposes of the carrying out the agreed Services provided by Go M.A.D.
- 7.2 Go MAD shall not permit the disclosure of such personal data to any third party unless specifically authorised in writing by the Client; and
- 7.3 shall comply in all respects with the Data Protection Act 2018 and shall not do or permit anything to be done which might jeopardise or contravene the terms of the Company’s registration under the Act.
Go MAD or its employees shall not at any time during or after the Term divulge or allow to be divulged to any person, firm or corporation any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the Client without the prior written consent of the Client.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 9.1 All Intellectual Property including copyrights, letters patent, trademarks, service marks, registered designs and utility models relating to the resources of Go M.A.D. and used by it or its employees and authorised deliverers in the course of providing the Service to the Client shall remain at all times the exclusive property of Go M.A.D.
- 9.2 Client employees or contractors are not permitted to use Go M.A.D. Intellectual Property for the purpose of internal or external presentations, awareness sessions or training unless permitted by means of a separate licence agreement.
- 9.3 Personal use of Go M.A.D. Intellectual Property is allowed by anyone trained under this agreement.
Neither Go M.A.D. nor any of its employees shall be liable to the Client for any loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred by the Client as a result of the implementation of any report or recommendations arising out of the provision to the Client of the Services.
While Go MAD strives to maintain the high standard and quality of the Services at all times, neither Go M.A.D. nor its employees or authorised deliverers provide the Services subject to any express or implied warranty condition representation or stipulation and the same whether arising hereunder or by statute or at Common Law are hereby excluded.
The receipt of money by Go M.A.D. shall not be construed as an acceptance of such money as the correct amount due and owing to Go M.A.D.
13. FORCE MAJEURE
Both parties shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive governmental regulation or if any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties or if either of them renders the provision of the Services impossible whereupon all money due under this agreement shall be paid immediately and in particular the Client shall immediately pay to Go M.A.D. all arrears of Payments.
The invalidity of the whole or any part of any of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity of the remaining part of the particular condition of these Terms and Conditions.
No assignment by the Client of the Agreement or any part thereof shall be permitted without Go M.A.D.’s prior approval in writing.
The failure by Go MAD to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the terms or conditions of the terms and conditions hereof shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all terms and conditions hereof.
The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.